AndyLoos is giving one lucky winner the chance to grab two tickets to a festival of their choice next year!
All you need to do is keep a close eye out for AndyLoos at local community or sporting events and around the festival circuit over the next SIX weeks – then send us your best summertime selfies with everyone’s festival favourite – AndyLoos!
Rules of the competition are simple;
1. Like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter @andyloosltd;
2. Snap your best summertime selfie, making sure it includes one of our legendary AndyLoos portable toilets in the background, one of our branded vehicles or even one of our operatives servicing the AndyLoos at an event;
3. Upload your summertime selfie to Facebook or Twitter!
We’re all over the place over the next couple of months – so keep a keen eye out for our fleets of AndyLoos for a chance to win! Here’s just some of the events and festivals we’ll be visiting over the next six weeks:
Green Man Festival
End of the Road Festival
Sidmouth Folk Festival
Beautiful Days Festival
Blenheim Horse Trials
Dorset Steam Fair
Sunshine Festival (Upton upon Severn)
Gatcome Horse trails
Be sure to keep your eye out for a chance to snap a summertime selfie and win this brilliant prize!
What are you waiting for – get snapping!
Terms and conditions
1. Closing date is midnight on Monday 7th September – entries received after this time will not be valid
2. Open to individuals that 1. Follow @AndyLoos on Twitter or who have ‘Liked’ AndyLoos Facebook page
3. Prize is one pair of tickets for a single winner to a festival that AndyLoos is contracted to provide toilets to in 2016 – full list to be provided to the winner once the competition is over
4. No cash alternative
5. Winner will be notified by email provided within 7 days of the closing date. If the prizewinner fails to acknowledge the prize within 10 working days AndyLoos reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another winner
6. The promoter of this competition is AndyLoos Limited, Hartlebury Trading Estate, Kidderminster DY10 4JB
7. Competition open to UK residents only
8. Entries must be the original work of the person submitting and must not infringe any copyrights. By uploading an image entrants confirm that the photograph submitted is their own work
9. Entries will be judged by a representative of AndyLoos, their decision is final and any correspondence will not be entered into
10. AndyLoos reserve the right to remove any images that they deem unsuitable or that infringe copyright
11. AndyLoos will not keep, disclose or use any email addresses or information provided by entrants
12. Entrants under the age of 16 must obtain parental or guardian permission before entering
13. Intellectual and all other copyright remains the property of the winning entrant, however, the Winner is required to agree to publicity and publication of their name and image of their artwork.