When hiring a portable toilet most people want to save as much money as possible, especially when hiring could be a regular reoccurring cost. So, is it better to buy or hire a portable toilet?
Why would you buy a portable toilet?
- You have the ability to transport a portable toilet, saving on delivery and collection costs.
- You expect an EXTREMELY low usage of the portable toilet.
- You expect to keep the toilet for many years.
- You have a location to store a toilet which is easily accessible. (Dimensions a portable toilet: 2.4m x 1.2m x 1.2m.)
- You don’t mind using a really smelly toilet every day.
- You have a waste carriers licence and a contract with a waste disposal company.
Why would you hire a portable toilet?
- Toilet requirements can change frequently.
- No location/ no desire to long-term store the portable toilets.
- You want a regular and reliable toilet service.
- You have no feasible method of transporting a toilet full of waste.
In most usual hire circumstances it is cheaper for the customer to hire a portable toilet rather than to purchase one. This is because the toilets require weekly servicing if used at a normal rate, removing any potential savings from purchasing as servicing is as expensive as hiring.
|Price When Toilet Is Purchased|
|Product & Service||Price||Notes|
|Price of a toilet||£550||Price not accurate, may vary.|
|Price of Service||£24||Serviced Fortnightly|
|Yearly cost||£1,174||Not taken into pricing (transport cost, storage cost, one off cleaning, soap, toilet paper, unit maintenance)|
|TOILET HIRE WITH ANDYLOOS|
|Toilet Hire with AndyLoos – Serviced Weekly||£24|