AndyLoos Loo Roll Art Competition
Terms and conditions
- Closing date is midnight on 21st November 2014 entries recieved after this time will not be entered
- Open to AndyLoos Facebook page likers
- Prize is one £100 shopping gift card from either Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury’s or Hobbycraft
- No cash alternative
- Winner will be notified by email provided within 7 days after the closing date. If the prize remains unclaimed after 7 days AndyLoos reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another winner.
- The promoter of this competition is AndyLoos Limited, Hartlebury Trading Estate, Kidderminster DY10 4JB
- Competition open to UK residents only
- Entries must be the original work of the person submitting and must not infringe any copyrights. By uploading an image entrants confirm that the photograph submitted is their own work
- Entries will be judged by a representative of AndyLoos Ltd. their decision is final and any correspondence will not be entered into
- AndyLoos reserve the right to remove any images that they deem unsuitable or that infringe copyright
- AndyLoos will not keep, disclose or use any email addresses or information provided by entrants
- Entrants under the age of 16 must obtain parental or guardian permission before entering
- Intellectual and all other copyright remains the property of the winning entrant, however, the Winner is required to agree to publicity and publication of their name and image of their artwork.